Sleeping positions vary by person. You may have not realized, the position you sleep might have interesting meaning that you may have not identified before. We at Epic Universe found a little test that can tell a lot about who you are through your favorite sleeping position. It’s quite simple. Observe the pictures below and select the position which you think you sleep in most of the time and uncover your hidden personality traits.
1. If your favorite sleeping position involves sticking your knees out whilst laying on your side, then you’re a cool and dependable person. It’s difficult to upset you, and you’re not worried about the future. You’re the type of person who smiles even on the most miserable winter morning and can adjust without difficulties to practically any changes that occur in your life.
2. If you often sleep in the fetal position, then you regularly feel the need to be secure, implicit, and sympathized with. By spiraling up like this, you expect to distance yourself from the problems you face every day. The perfect channel for your talents and potential would be to start painting, learn to dance, or write a blog.
3. If you like to sleep lying on your stomach with your arms and legs spiking out, then you are a leader. You are spontaneous and like to take the initiative, and always strive for order in both your personal and professional life. You most likely prefer to plan everything ahead and not particularly a fan of surprises. Your ability to endure and sense of accountability helps you to achieve great success in everything you do.
4. If Laying on your back is how you like to sleep, then you are most probably being an optimistic person who loves life. You love being at the center of attention and loves good company. You work obstinately and determinedly, but in a sensible way, favoring to always tell the truth. People who sleep in this position often have very strong temperaments.
5. If your favorite sleeping position is like a soldier at attention, laying on your back with your arms at your sides, then you’re undoubtedly a well-balanced person, you are well aware of your goals in life and persistently strives to achieve them. You can be stern, obscure, and challenging, but you demand most from yourself above all.
6. If you sleep like a heron, with one leg raised, then chances are you have an unpredictable personality, whilst your sudden mood swings can be confusing for those around you. Quite often, you might find it difficult to be decisive and make a choice. overall in work and in life in general, you strive for stability, peace and quiet, and attention to detail.
And Finally, if you sleep in different poses rather than one, then that’s a sign that you have a multidimensional personality that has hidden depths, not even you yourself fully understand yet.
Like what you read? Comment below.